CLOSING DATE : 13 September 2019
REF NO: TRANS /2019/01 (X1 POST)
SALARY : R257 508 per annum
An appropriate degree / diploma /certificate in Transport Management / Grade
- Extensive fleet management experience.
- Knowledge of transport
procedures and good understanding of management and maintenance of
- Good understanding of budget and financial management.
- Valid driver’s license Code C1 and computer literacy.
- Management of EMS
fleet will be an added advantage
: Management and maintenance of EMS fleet. Exercise control over the
maintenance and expenditure involved in the use of EMS vehicles.
- Compile and maintain the vehicle asset register.Ensure optimal utilization of vehicles.
Conduct regular inspection.
- Ensure that all vehicles are kept in good
roadworthy condition and that they are serviced on a regular basis.
- Ensure timeous licensing of vehicles. Manage accident, take reports of accidents, theft
- Reconciliation of electronic log sheet or any other trip monitoring
- Co-ordinate monthly transport expenditure and compile monthly
- Perform standby duties as outlined by the Chief Directorate.
- Supervise sub-ordinates.
- Perform any other duties as delegated by the Supervisor.
- Eligible candidates will be subjected to a medical, practical and theoretical
ENQUIRIES : Mr. Rambau TT Tel No: (011) 564 2001
Applications must be delivered directly to Emergency Medical Services,
Continuity SA, Growth Point Business Park, Corner old Pretoria Road and
Tonetti Street, Midrand or posted to P.O Box 8311, Halfway House 1685
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on a form Z83, obtained from any public
services department or on the website, which must be completed in full. Id copy
and all qualifications must be certified. Certification must be less than 3
303 total views, 1 views today