Location : Richards Bay
Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
How to Apply
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
E-mail : RCBTPT.Recruitment@transnet.net
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application
before the closing date of the post
if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at
Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com
Operating Division : TPT Richards Bay MPT
Position Title : Port Worker
Employee Group : Non Permanent
Department : Operations
Reporting To : Equipment Controller Level 1
Grade Level : HRLYL1
Reference Number : 20003455
The provision of labour as directed by supervisor in order to ensure a safe and clean working environment or optimized cargo
- Wash equipment at wash bay in compliance with health and safety.
- Assist drivers in fill up diesel on equipment.
- Cleaning operational areas.
- Complete applicable documents i.e. accident and incident reports.
- Cleaning wash bay.
- Identify equipment to be washed after completion of parcels and change of parcels.
- Liaise with equipment controller for equipment to be washed.
- Assist drivers in water tanker for watering the plant, road and quaside.
1,142 total views, 7 views today