INTERCARE IS HIRING !
Registered Nurse – Hazeldean Day Hospital
Intercare Hazeldean Day Hospital situated in Pretoria East, is recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Ward). The purpose of the position is to perform all nursing duties in accordance to the scope of practice as prescribed by the South African Nursing Council, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Perform clinical rounds with doctors.
- Be responsible and accountable for the physical, social and emotional care of all patients allocated to you on any shift.
- To conduct hourly patient rounds, and ensure that doctor’s orders are carried out.
- Keep the doctor informed of test results received, changes in patient conditions and adverse reaction to treatment.
- Ensure that all patient needs are met by assessing needs, planning and implementing nursing care plan and continuous evaluation of efficacy of care rendered.
- To record all interactions and interventions with patients on the appropriate documentation.
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as RN
- 2-3 years experience as a Registered Nurse within a Day hospital environment advantageous
- Computer proficiency (MS Office) essential
- SANC Registration as Registered Nurse
CLOSING DATE: 18 February 2020
All applications can be submitted
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.